Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wedding

Another major event for the month of May was one of my best friend's wedding.

 There's not a whole lot to share there since you don't know the couple personally. But I got really sick with strep or something about 2 or 3 days before the wedding. This is the second time this has happened, so I'm two for three.

I went the free route for  a day- taking Cephalexin. It made everything a LOT worse. My sinuses felt like they were on fire. So I bit the bullet and bought a Zpak. I couldn't smell or taste much, but I started to get better.

Everything happened in a frenzied rush, but Jon and I had an amazing time at the rehearsal dinner and the wedding itself. And the bride was stunning. Just stunning. We had so much fun that for the next week or so, Jon talked incessantly of wedding crashing.



I got some great ideas for future weddings of friends and family; for example, the photobooth was a smash success I think.

I kind of can't believe it's over. But I'm so happy for my friend, so excited to see how life unfolds for them in this new stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment