Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Popping in for a quick Hello!

So, after I completed my goal of more posts than last year, I pretty much stopped blogging. It's been a whirlwind of crazy but I'm back! This is going to be a VERY brief post because it is 2 am and I have to be up with Ella at 7 for school. Christmas vacation cultivated some very bad sleeping habits over the last two weeks- to the point where I can go to bed in 20 minutes and still say that I'm getting on a better sleep schedule (by hours). Initially this was due to time crunching with finals and holiday things, but then I spent the last week just completely vegging out. I mean it, pjs all day, skipping meals in favor of not leaving my heated blanket and books, and not venturing out of the house because of the foot of heavy, crunchy snow that dropped the day after Christmas and has fought to keep it's turf. The girls enjoyed their new toys/games/books and I enjoyed a much needed rest.

But now that break is over and I am ready to rejoin the functional. :]

I've got much to update on and much to look forward to blogging about so, more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment